Kamuka aims to deliver high quality products in a timely manner to all customers.
Returns and Exchanges
All items for return or exchange must meet the following requirements;
– Contact must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your item(s)
– The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase
– The item(s) must be in original condition with all tags in place
– The item(s) must not have been worn washed or altered in any way
In the unlikely event you have received an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within 7 days of receiving and we will organize a replacement for you. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item. If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement for you, we will issue a refund.
Please note: Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
Please note: Kamuka is not responsible for the cost of return / exchange item postage or insurance and cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned. It is recommend that you use a registered post service to return goods, and keep a record of the tracking details.
All returns will be processed within 7 days of delivery. If you choose to return or exchange an item, please follow the below process:
1. Item(s) must meet the above requirements
2. Email email@example.com to notify of your return and for Kamuka to issue you with a returns form. If you wish to make an exchange, please make a note of which item you would like instead.
3. Once the items have been sent by you and received by Kamuka, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will either receive your new items, or refund on the cost at purchase (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the account you made the purchase on. You will receive an email confirming the above.
Yes! See our "Create Custom Yoga Mat"
Due to the nature of the business being online based, pickup from our physical address is not available at this time.
3mm black recycled rubber backing with a microfibre face and finished with the latest in grip technology, K-GRIP.
The best we can do here is guide you to our Shipping and Delivery page.
It definitely will. If you have noticed that your Kamuka mat is more slippery than you would like it, give it a chance. Due to the elaborate printing and ink usage to create the high quality image, it may take a few rides to break in.
Roll your mat printed side facing inwards to preserve the amazing clarity. All mats are printed with environmentally friendly, water-based, no fade inks! So there is nothing to worry about.
You can wipe down your Kamuka mat with water, a wet sponge or any upholstery cleaner.